- Conference Topics and Workshops
- MORNING KEYNOTE: ANTONIETTA DI PIETRO, M-DCPS School District and Florida International University
- LANGUAGE THROUGH ART
- LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL LITERACY
- PEDAGOGY, STRATEGIES AND CLASSROOM TOOLS
- INNOVATION IN CURRICULUM AND COURSE DESIGN
- EVENING KEYNOTE: SILVIA SOBRAL, Brown University
Our aim is to bring together university and K-12 teachers of Italian and Spanish to encourage novel exchanges about current L2 research, methodologies, and experiments that attempt to transcend traditional boundaries to develop students’ translingual, intercultural, and critical competencies. The conference will be a forum for educators to establish a dialogue that will address the difficulties posed to language education in an age of international information technologies and wavering markets. It will seek to highlight the innovative strides made to address these varying concerns while demonstrating effective classroom techniques for the students of today.
There is no charge for this conference. Registration is required. You will not receive an automatic confirmation email. Refer to this website for the most up to date information.
Self-parking in the garage is available at the rate of $9 per car for attendees. New Brunswick Train Station is a 3 minute walk.