CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE JOURNAL: Language Teaching and Technology (LTT) - Applied Language Methodology and Technology
Language Teaching and Technology (LTT) is sponsored by the Italian Department at Rutgers University and is a peer-reviewed journal. Our editorial board is comprised of scholars in the fields of second language acquisition and computer assisted language learning. The focus of the journal is on second language acquisition and teaching methodologies and on how the use of technology enhances the teaching and learning experience. We are an open-access journal, meaning that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his or her institution. Authors are not charged either for submitting articles or for publication of their accepted articles. Authors maintain copyright over their individual articles and should be contacted regarding any questions about publication rights.
We invite manuscripts on the effective use of technology in the language classroom and on new methodological and practical approaches to the teaching of a second language. A particular emphasis on online instruction is encouraged.
Of particular interest are manuscripts on the following topics:
1. Integration of technology to promote active learning both in the face to face and on-line classes
2. The use of technology to provide ‘context’
3. The use of videos, short films, movies, documentary to promote ‘real language’ learning
4. Effective ways to navigate the plethora of technological resources available and to select the best ‘options’ for our language teaching/learning purposes
5. Innovative approaches to integrate language teaching with culture
Issue 4, December 2022
Issue 3, December 2020
Issue 2, December 2019
Issue 1, December 2018
Note: LTT is published once a year